In most places in the USA you cannot get enough of the sun's rays to make
adequate amounts of vitamin D in the winter.

Kathryn said, "I have been detoxing faster since finding a D supplement I
tolerate,
 and taking a sufficient amount of it."

How do you know if you tolerate it or not?  How do you know you're detoxing?
My doctor didn't say for me to come back for another vitamin D test.  I've read
it takes many months to get back to normal levels of vitamin D if one is
deficient.  I wonder if that could have anything to do with the greater amount
of all-over body pain I've had?  I was off Celebrex for a couple weeks, but was
almost crippled with pain.  I had to get back on it to live my life and boy,
did it help!  Drugs aren't always bad, it's a quality of life decision.

    Pat

http://mail.yahoo.com