There are good detox protocols posted all over the net, and there are good descriptions of detox symptoms.

If I take it and I do not have an allergic or chemical reaction, then it is ok for me. I am a strict vegan and will not take any animal products whatever, so mine is a vegan form.

I know that I am detoxing faster because there are certain symptoms I have daily, and those have leesened greatly after taking the D- that is the only change in my routine. I try to only change one thing at a time so I can try to distinguish what is happening. I have a biotoxin illness, and in addition, have had other exposures to toxins. If you have fibromyalgia, it could be toxin related. Also chronic fatigue, MS, many others. I am too tired to go into all my toxin related symptoms, but if you need to know, maybe I can reply later.

My dr friend told me off the record that vit D deficiency is implicated in a wide variety of illnesses, and they are only scratching the surface.

I read that anyone living North of Atlanta Georgia is not getting enough sun in the winter to get any Vit D. This of course depends somewhat on the skin color- really white skin soaks it up much more than darker skin, which everyone knows anyway.

Drugs are not always bad for some, but they always have side effects. It is a risk to benefit ratio to consider. My joint pain is decreasing with the D.

kathryn