Clayton Family wrote:
Good Morning Renee,

H3O is heavy water- I must have missed what that is supposed to be good for- and why they can't sell it here.
H3O is NOT heavy water. Heavy water is D2O. Significant quantities of heavy water will kill you, although I have never understood exactly why.

Marshall
Maybe it has something to do with that it is used in nuclear reactors to help absorb the stray isotopes or something. Or maybe you mean some other thing-or am I just confused again? It is beginning to be a beautiful spring here- the snow has just melted, so maybe I have spring fever.

I have really been enjoying the discussions, thanks you all.

Kathryn