Hi Ode.  I guess, what we have here, is a failure to communicate.  ;-)

I know they will not cancel each other out.  What I meant by going back to
neutral was that you had said the h3o and acid/alkaline water would stay
that way forever, as they are simply water.

But then as Sharlene stated, according to the Kangen company, the water
holds the acid or alkaline rate for a few days.  Apparently they go back to
normal ph (around 7 or whatever the base of the water was that was used?)
after a while.

So I did not mean that the acid/alkaline would cancel each other, but that
they would revert back to 7ph whether that was acid or alkaline after a few
days.

And again--does adding salt (and how much) to the water in a home made
ionizer make h3o, or "just" regular acid/alkaline water as per Kangen.  They
do not call their acid water h3o.  Is the acid water actually h3o, miracle
water, or simply acid water?  Is there even a difference in these 3 waters?

I'm still confused about the difference in the waters coming out of the home
made ionizers.  Perhaps they are all the same water--just being called H3O
by one company, miracle water by another, and acid water by another?

Thanks,
Renee