Hi Dan, generalisation from all material collected, no disrespect intended
here, but of course you knew that, I know.

I like the 'outpost' bit though, is that something like 'F Troup'?...I wanna
enlist!  Love being on the fringe, it's where all the action and rebellion is.
There's a clown in every class isn't there?

Enjoyed that last bit too, think I prefer 'live' though <g>.

N.