Dear Doug,
I was not trying to pontificate when I made the cautionary statement in my previous post. Certainly, I do not mean to discourage persons from experimental investigations relating to animal...or human---health. My intention was to remind people that introducing foreign substances into the pulmonary tract of "any" higher mammal carries a certain degree of risk....which is not minor in potential compromise. I too, have owned, raced and cared-for, thoroughbred race horses for over 50 years and have---during that interval---encountered a majority of the threats---and their consequences---that can occur over such a time-span.
I can understand your personal feelings and I certainly agree with the logic of your comment relating to " a logical manner"...in your approach to this endeavor. I have witnessed some of the most atrocious events involving the ineptitude of humans in their "well-intentioned" treatments of horses----that I am over-sensitive.....to a fault.
My Sincerest Encouragement in your Equine Endeavors. Brooks Bradley.

Subject : Re: CS>one for brooks

Date : Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:39:18 -0600

From : "polo" <dah...@centurytel.net>

To : <silver-list@eskimo.com>

Brooks,

Thanks for your time and insight.

Yes, I have used DMSO/CS and find it very efficient in biofilm conditions. The only problem is that most USA horse racing jurisdiction have DMSO on a banned substance list. Not good for on going treatment, and it is one impetus for me to find new protocols.

I am a bit taken aback by your warning of not "fiddling/experimenting", even if I were a professional of which I do consider myself. I have been treating racehorses for over 30 years. I would suspect, if you see some of these animals come back to the saddling area gushing blood from their nostrils, you might change your mind. Particularly when our vets seem powerless to help. All they can offer is a few CCs of lasix as a preventive. I should think some fiddling and experimenting in a logical manner would be very much to the benefit of these animals. I have never caused harm yet.

I think you misunderstood me. I was not trying to produce liposomal CS via the ultrasonic or compressor type nebulizers. I was using them as a delivery device only for a home-made liposomal CS product made under your recommendations (only using CS instead of Vit C) from the harbor fright ultrasound cleaner,,,,,,,,and only then placing the finished liposomal CS product in one or the other type of that nebulizer for delivery into the lungs.

At any rate, thanks again.

doug