  From: polo
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:39 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>one for brooks

  Brooks,

  Thanks for your time and insight.

  Yes, I have used DMSO/CS and find it very efficient in biofilm conditions.
The only problem is that most USA horse racing jurisdiction have DMSO on a
banned substance list. Not good for on going treatment, and it is one impetus
for me to find new protocols.

  I am a bit taken aback by your warning of not "fiddling/experimenting",  even
if I were a professional of which I do consider myself. I have been treating
racehorses for over 30 years. I would suspect, if you see some of these animals
come back to the saddling area gushing blood from their nostrils, you might
change your mind. Particularly when our vets seem powerless to help. All they
can offer is a few CCs of lasix as a preventive. I should think some fiddling
and experimenting in a logical manner would be very much to the benefit of
these animals. I have never caused harm yet.

  I think you misunderstood me. I was not trying to produce liposomal CS via
the ultrasonic or compressor type nebulizers. I was using them as a delivery
device only for a home-made liposomal CS product made under your
recommendations (only using CS instead of Vit C) from the harbor fright
ultrasound cleaner,,,,,,,,and only then placing the finished liposomal CS
product in one or the other type of that nebulizer for delivery into the lungs.

  At any rate, thanks again.

  doug