  From: Brooks Bradley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 5:18 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>one for brooks

  I have only a few moments of time, at present. However, I offer a couple of
comments on your inquiry.
  First, there are a wide variety of enzymes which will act as
solvents/penetrants of MANY membrane-type tissues/films. Bromelain
  is one (a very effective one) of many. Some enzymes are "narrow spectrum" in
effect and some are "wide spectrum". I have no knowledge of the effects of
specific enzymes on the effectiveness/enhancement of antibiotics.
  Briefly, the most effective liposomal substances are...as a general
rule....the smallest in particle size. Ultrasonic
  devices and HIGH PRESSURE DIFFRACTION DEVICES are, at present, the most
effective for accomplishing this. Conventional air compressors could serve,
quite adequately, in a large number of applications. The proviso being that one
is aware that geometry
  of the discharge assembly is of great importance (small particles are vital
to non-injurious success).
  We have utilized 90% colloidal silver X 10% DMSO SOLUTIONS to very powerful
effect in addressing serious pulmonary insults in equines (all ages). We have
not used enzymes in direct-address situations involving horses. Primarily,
because nothing we have ever evaluated has approached the ability of DMSO as a
mucous-barrier penetrating agent. Coarse-particled
  gases (liquid mixtures) pose a potential threat for enabling pneumonia-type
insults.
  Liposomal encapsulation does, indeed, offer some profound
advantages.....especially when utilized through proper
  supporting equipment. However, I would counsel that "fiddling/experimenting"
with pulmonary challenges among horses, by inexperienced persons (even
professionals), is a very DANGEROUS endeavor. The least threatening/effective
protocols we have ever utilized involved oxygen-driven fluids which were
micro-sized and furnished via systems of the re-breather type.
  I must go now. I hope these comments are of value to you.
  Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.