Bob,

    It sounds all good in theory, just stop DMSO application a day before, but
life never ends up being quite that simple on the track. Metabolism rates,
dosages, skilled help, delivery method, etc, etc, all figure in to a very
confusing picture when it comes to getting stuck with a possible drug positive.
I have long found that banned drugs should be handled very carefully even
beyond the proper withholding recommendations. Plus there are so many gray
cases of guessing whether a horse is infected or not, that it is often a good
idea to nebulize as close to the race as possible, even on race day.
Maintenance therapy is good too, beyond what we may consider a cured
individual.

    Biofilm infections of the lungs can easily be multi-specie colonies
consisting of fungi and bacteria and probably other forms living
synergistically. I  have found native American herbs to be just as effective as
Yu Nan Bai and I only give one 150ml bottle versus your 6.

doug