I haven't tried this new source yet but I'm considering it, and I have the
HF US cleaner.  This new C is about 30 cents per gram, and BB claims the
homemade stuff is about 15 cents per gram.  BUT I believe he claims only
50-75 percent is encapsulated; if 50 percent then the pre-made stuff is a
no-brainer.

Alan

--
Alan Jones