For me it is too expensive though, as the Vit C is only $20 but the postage is
$28!  I asked them why they don't use a less expensive carrier than USPS but
they say that is the only one they will use.  A real shame.  I buy from iHerb
lots of things and they use DHL which is $12 and an International company which
is only $4!  DHL only take three days to get it here to the UK as well.
Brilliant!  Trouble is, they don't stock the liposomal stuff!  dee