The thing is that you can use your cleaner to encapsulate othrt stuff that hasn't been manufactured yet. Say ohhh, maybe glutathione, or B vits, or minerals. As expensive as ionic and nano minerals are, that would be a big savings.

I'd like to try it with several different things and see how it goes. And for some things a 50-75% increase in absorbability is huge, and means you can take less. Like magnesium for instance, some magnesium types are only 10% absorbed in the GI tract. And glutathione is well known to be very poorly absorbed via the GI tract more so than even magnesium, a 50- 75% increase in absorbability would be tremendous.

So buying the cleaner makes a lot of sense to me. And the day I pay 20.00 for 90 caps of vitamin C is the day I quit buying supplements altogether. I really can't afford to spend that kind of money for one item.

Annie
Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

Alan Jones wrote:
I haven't tried this new source yet but I'm considering it, and I have the HF US cleaner. This new C is about 30 cents per gram, and BB claims the homemade stuff is about 15 cents per gram. BUT I believe he claims only 50-75 percent is encapsulated; if 50 percent then the pre-made stuff is a no-brainer.

Alan