From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:24 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>new source of Liposomal vitamin C

Dee,
  Don't forget you can make your own Liposomal vit C very cheaply, per
Brook's instructions posted to this list.
I've been successfully (as far as I can tell) making it with first my stick
blender then in my Vitamix, and it is the first vit C I have been able to
take in any dose over 250 mg. I plan to make the next batch in my regular
blender and see if that works as well for the mixing.
sol