Dee,
As a personal experiment,
dissolve a teaspoon of vitamin C powder in a glass of water...
Taste it.
Pretty much sour as unsweetened lemonade?

Put it in a blender...
add a tablespoon of lecithin granules...
Blend for at least a full minute...
Taste it.

Much milder?

If so,
add another teaspoon of C powder, and blend some more...
Taste it...
Still mild?

Here is a way of getting large amounts of C into you and still be
palatable.
Bowel tolerance is also improved.
Up to your individual tolerance, of course.

The ultrasonic cleaner method takes this to another level.
I've done 50 grams of ascorbic acid before I decided it was enough.

                                                Chuck
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on
the roof and gets stuck.