At 10:36 AM 2/18/2010, you wrote:
I don't know sol, I'm such a clutz at things like that! I would worry that I wasn't making it right and didn't I see a post (Brooks?) that said you can't make it correctly in an ordinary blender? Not that I'm saying that you are *not* making it properly, but just that this is what I read. Also, isn't it a bit complicated? I seem to remember some having problems with making it when Brooks first posted, and if this is so, then this would definitely be me! <lol> dee

I don't recall what Brooks said about using a blender, but what I am making stays incorporated, and does not give me the serious runs at even 6000 mg, and I figure even if it is not all liposomal, the C has to be IN THERE, so should be producing more benefit than my previous max dose of 250 mg.
sol