Tradition is a bitch, ain't it?
 Turns into a religion so fast and sticks around forever.

We do it this way because our parents did...and it STILL doesn't work... but it's the RIGHT way. Then even when the wrong way DOES work, the old right way that never did, sneaks back in to bury it with a greater imperfection when it's not perfect.

 Oh ye of little faith....can walk where ever you like.
.....just watch your step.

Tubby Contin U-ed on OT

O D