Thank your for your response, Jason, which was more on the order of what I was
looking for.  I have been taking Terramin, although not on a regular basis
because I have a hard time swallowing the pills, and have to soak them in olive
oil first.  As to CS, how many oz. per day would you recommend I consume?  And
is fresh water DE different from regular food grade DE?  I must be looking in
the wrong places for information, because most of the sites I visited seemed to
only want to talk about vaginitis or thrush and not a systemic infection.

Do I really have to give up my morning orange juice?  8-)

Thanx again, Jason.

Judy Harnett