I have a systemic yeast infection caused by the atomizers I use for my COPD.  I
have been reading the archives on this subject, but found nothing conclusive.
Has it ever been determined that CS cures systemic yeast infections and if so,
what is a good dosage?  I have been taking Fluconazole for this problem, and at
first I only had to take it once a month.  Then it was every 2 weeks and now it
is every 10 days.  Obviously, it soon will not help at all.  Has anyone ever
been successful in curing a systemic yeast infection?  If so, what was the
protocol?  Any information, advice and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanx,

Judy Harnett