  From: Judy Harnett
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 12:52 PM
  Subject: CS>Systemic Yeast Infection

  Thanx Sandy.  I checked out the link you forwarded, but did not find it very
helpful as it concentrated mainly on vaginitis and thrush and yeast infection
during pregnancy.  Those are not the problems I'm dealing with.  Because I am
dealing with inhalants to treat my COPD, the infection centers around my vocal
cords, esophagus, and the like, eventually causing me severe laryngitis.  It
starts out with a horrible taste in my mouth and I know that it's time to take
the fluconazole, which is losing it effectiveness.  There may not be an answer
to my problem as long as I'm using these inhalant meds, but was hoping someone
would know if using silver on a daily basis would at least keep it at bay.  So,
if anyone has experience with it's use, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

  Judy