I am a little confused though. If you get a clear brew that you think is primarily ionic,....the idea is that this immediately makes silver chloride in the stomach and is quickly excreted. Silver chloride is perhaps not good for argyria either? Im not clear on it yet. Making silver citrate is supposed to circumvent this. After all of the posts, you say your predominantly ionic brew is just what you want....

thanks

mg