Hallo Asif,

Thank you for your detailed info. I have saved it because (I think) it is info
that is not common
knowledge here.  What sort of current control are you using. I use a simple fet
circuit for the
1mA setting and it seems to work very well. I'm not sure that will reliably
turn down to .25mA
with a rod 1^2" area. Must try it soon.

Regards,
Tony Moody