"Kathy Tankersley" <babychicks...@gmail.com> wrote:

  > What is 30uSilver Cell cs?

  Hi Kathy,

  This is  a  new  colloidal  silver   process  I  am  working  on. It
  distinguishes itself  by operating at a very low current so  it does
  not produce silver hydroxide which forces you to terminate the brew.

  Since it  is not limited by the production of silver  hydroxide, you
  can swap  the polarity to the electrodes and continue  brewing. This
  allows you  to  obtain a much higher silver  ion  concentration than
  conventional generators.  I verify the ion  concentration  using the
  Salt Test, the Faraday calculation, the Hanna and COM-100  pwt's and
  the Conductance Plot.

  I also  monitor  the brew for contamination, and  am  apparently the
  only one  on the planet who pays any attention to  this  problem. It
  can be very severe. Most vendors of cs generators claim it  does not
  exist. They  must have some miracle cure for silver tarnish  that no
  one else knows about.

  I am having bad contamination issues at the moment that I  am having
  problems tracing, but you can see some of the data at my Yahoo forum
  at

  I also  have  a  preliminary web site  that  discusses  some  of the
  advantages. It is at

  http://www.silvercentral.org/

  I posted brief instructions for you on how to build one at

  http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/msg145224.html

  Please let me know if you have any more questions.

  Thanks,

  Mike Monett

Archives: