What is BHT? dee

From: "Janet R. Perry" <janetrpe...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:36:11 -0500
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Shingles

   Compress with DMSO and CS. Both are antiviral and the DMSO will transport
the CS into the virus.

 1 part DMSO to 4 parts CS will make a 20% solution -- any stronger on the
DMSO is likely to be too
 drying for sensitive skin areas. Keep the area covered with a cloth wetted
in this solution 24/7. Slight itching may occur initially while Mast Cells
are depleted of Histamine, this is normal and will pass.

 Also BHT in  oil will kill herpes. Buy bulk crystals, shake up in organic
oil for ten minutes to mix. One tablespoon of oil will hold 1,000 mg of BHT.
It kills all envelope viruses. It has been used orally as well, 500 - 1,000
mg per day for a month or more. This treatment was first detailed on Keep
Hope Alive by Marc Konlee (hope I got his name right).

 Taking antiviral herbs like Olive Leaf, Lomatium, St John's Wort, Oregano
Oil would also be helpful.

 Taking the herb Chapparal orally for a month is said to eliminate Herpes
from your body entirely.

Janet R. Perry, MA
Wellness Consultant
Austin, Texas