and where you you purchase it from?

Edith

-----Original Message-----
From: Janet R. Perry <janetrpe...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 17, 2012 11:36 am
Subject: Re: CS>Shingles

              Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, the food preservative.

Janet R. Perry, MA
Wellness Consultant
Austin, Texas
512.585.1320

    On 8/16/12 12:37 PM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
            What is BHT? dee

From: "Janet          R. Perry" <janetrpe...@gmail.com>
          Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:36:11 -0500
          To: "silver-list@eskimo.com"          <silver-list@eskimo.com>

             Compress with DMSO and CS. Both are antiviral and the DMSO
 will transport the CS into the virus.

           1 part DMSO to 4 parts CS will make a 20% solution -- any
stronger on the DMSO is likely to be too
           drying for sensitive skin areas. Keep the area covered with a
  cloth wetted in this solution 24/7. Slight itching may occur
initially while Mast Cells are depleted of Histamine, this is          normal
and will pass.

           Also BHT in  oil will kill herpes. Buy bulk crystals, shake
up in organic oil for ten minutes to mix. One tablespoon of          oil will
hold 1,000 mg of BHT. It kills all envelope viruses.          It has been used
orally as well, 500 - 1,000 mg per day for a          month or more. This
treatment was first detailed on Keep Hope          Alive by Marc Konlee (hope I
got his name right).

           Taking antiviral herbs like Olive Leaf, Lomatium, St John's
Wort, Oregano Oil would also be helpful.

           Taking the herb Chapparal orally for a month is said to
eliminate Herpes from your body entirely.

          Janet R. Perry, MA
          Wellness Consultant
          Austin, Texas
          512.585.1320