  From: Gary Hilt
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 15:53
  Subject: Re: CS>MSM

  AHHH my bad
  i appreciate the info but it would help me as i am a bit curious as to the
  substantiations of anything anyone would offer. i mean just because some one
said they take a certain thing without at least some documentation would be
less than responsible. Do you not agree?

  On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Craig Chamberlin