Look at Jason's post.

Gary Hilt wrote:
Thanks for your response im not familiar with find any folks of this healing knowledge. i would like to get this resolved. What makes this clay more palatable. Or does it matter? On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Craig Chamberlin <craigs...@craigcchamberlin.com <mailto:craigs...@craigcchamberlin.com>> wrote:

    Yes, if one did not know the person who made the recommendation,
    but Del is well known here and highly respected.  If he made an
    error in his recommendation, there would have been many responses
    pointing that out FOR you.  Its the way it works here.

    Craig

    Gary Hilt wrote:
    AHHH my bad
    i appreciate the info but it would help me as i am a bit curious
    as to the
    substantiations of anything anyone would offer. i mean just
    because some one said they take a certain thing without at
    least some documentation would be  less than responsible. Do you
    not agree?

--
Eph 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Gary & Lennie