Thank you so much for this wonderful information.
This explains a  lot since my  tonsils were removed for me when I was a child.
Of course I had no choice.
That  lymphatic connection I can relate to  for sure.
CS and warm  salt  water is an effective idea.
The CS is where my healing  really started when a friend  advised me
to use it as a sinus rince.
Ouch... but after it stopped hurting I could feel how  deeply  it  was healing.
Tara

Archives: