Frank,

Thanks for your postings and responces to specific questions.  I've enjoyed
your information and am filing it for future reference.  Here's yet another
question.

Could you give any generalities on which HVAC methods are best for colloidal
silver production and how the different methods vary the results.  Let's
say, 10,000V and up to 15,000V for the voltage to limit the scope.  I know
you scientific types aren't in your comfort zones with generalities, in
general; but in this case I believe it has it's place.  For example, There
is a "both silver electrodes immersed" HVAC method (which has a variable of
surface area of immersed electrode).  There is a "one electrode immersed and
one arc" method (which has a variable of the one electrode's wet surface
area).  There is a "cone" method for which the wet surface area of the
electrode is inherently minimized and only dependent on the geometry of the
end of the electrode.  The cone method, of course, is where the distance
from the electrode to the water is shorter than the arc distance but not
below the surface of the water.  The elecrodes attract the water and pull it
up to continuously touch the electrodes.

I realize this could occupy a lengthy paper and I'm not trying to impose on
you for that.  Any experience you have gained relative to the above would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vince Richter