Frank,
Thank you very much.  The methods of CS Generation represented on this list
are many and diverse, and anyone not interested in the HVAC method at all
would not be interested in the level of detail you provided.  I'm a
fledgling HVAC CS maker using a 15,000V 30ma neon sign transformer.  I'm
very interested in all the details about the options and results of
different production techniques.  I already found I can vary the primary
voltage by installing an inexpensive 600W light dimmer switch on the
primary.  When I get all my metering hooked up, I'll know what variables I
can control and start experimenting.  I make a gallon at a time and have
made a few gallons so far.  It's crystal clear, approximately 10ppm by Hanna
Pure Water Tester indication after about 4 hours of production with constant
stirring.  I don't have an idea of particle size.  There is a tyndall effect
which is easily seen in daylight conditions.

Thanks for your info.  The 15ma current density per probe is something I'll
keep in mind as I try different things with the cone method.

Vince Richter