Marshall Dudley wrote:

   <  Mother Teresia had a very healthy mind, yet an unhealthy body. Many
spirits choose an unhealthy body as a learning experience.>

                 Rife's research showed that inside the cell,
microscopically, there are 16 internested deeper levels
of reality,structured and organised.. The microscopic visualization of any
one level is by energetic focussing with a particular frequency of light.
Each cell is patterned  and functions  dynamically to the internested depths
of virtual reality, that is, it also functions hyperspatially where Mind and
Thoughts  are involved in these  living virtual strata .
Externally, the human system manifests 7 layers of etheric sheath  enclosing
the body : 3 of which are near the body surface and are visible [Photonic]
and the outer 4 layers are
invisible [Gravitonic]. This etheric or auric web is intangible
but has been scientifically and clairvoyantly proven.The biological system
stores electromagnetic energies but the storing of malefic oscillatory
energies produce cracks [mild]
and holes [severe] in the auric web which is a receiver, a transmitter and
a resonator. Pathological oscillations do not resonate with the Vital Force
in the body  by  generating  morbid Thought-Forms  which are the etheric
parasites and cockcroaches causing ill-health. At the photonic plane, Mother
Theresa was sickly because of retention of enviromental noxious oscillations
and she succumbed but virtually, at the gravitonic plane, she is her saintly
self.

.Dr. Bernard Jensen said:

    THE BODY IS THE MIND'S SHADOW. The body follows the mind like a shadow,
always coming along, always turning where we turn, stopping
when we stop. That's why I always say good health starts with the mind.

            Mother Theresa left her people in Calcutta,
India, in good spiritual health, after an eventful earthly sojourn.

     <    I asked how dividing a whole into parts, then eating all of them
could be less healthy than eating it without dividing. >

    Your dividing the whole into parts is more than mere
addition,multiplication,division, and subtraction of the
combinations of the atoms and molecules and is breaking
into the chain of the universe.It is not a question of
finding new elements,but of being able  to use energy and matter  by letting
Nature do the " atom splitting " for us.
You divide matter by severing the molecular links, thereby causing
disresonance along the chain that holds the cycle
of the universe together and only to have these joined to
non-resonating links elsewhere, resulting in change in wave-lengths or
frequencies. The fragmented  parts of the whole with altered oscillation
will lose their healing properties.
The parts are observed to be optically inactive under Polarised Light with
the loss of vitality.

  Simply  put, the ingenious biochemist may imitate an
egg by creating one using scientific technology by putting
parts together. But he or she cannot hatch it. This is the
subtle difference. The human body is a cohesive materialization of
vibrational states of  Sound, Light
and matter. These are infoldings of electromagnetism. This cohesive force
pervades the universe and is the life force that confers the healing quality
in wholesome food.

                  With regards
                        Lew