Wouldn't one be exhaling CS droplets along with the virus?
 I should think that anything that does come out would be quite dead.
ken

At 12:43 PM 4/25/2003 -0500, you wrote:
I wouldn't think it to be unsafe to nebulize. Armed with this information we now know that one should nebulize alone so as to not increase the risk of infecting someone else. Or one could rig up a filter such as a tube with a CS soaked handkerchief rubber banded to the end to exhale through. Or a tube snaked out through the window to exhale through. There must be a way to reduce the risk of exhaling. But this fact that one exhales the virus shouldn't stop you from nebulizing.