When chlorine oxidizes many substtances, it forms dioxin as a byproduct.
 The paper industry releases a fair amount of dioxin into rivers as a
result of using chlorine to bleach wood pulp.
 There is a push to get them to convert the process to H2O2 as the
bleaching agent and environmentalists push the use of unbleached paper as
much as possible in order to reduce or emiliminate dioxin pollution.

Ode