I sure hear you, Sol... and it's awful when you don't feel well to try to make
decisions, I've been there.

Some of her results have been amazing, though.  she was recommended to me by my
dentist.

Sally

sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com> wrote:
Have heard of it, not tried it yet. It is "on the list" though :-)
So many treatments, so little time, you know?
sol

Sally Khanna wrote:

> Sol,
>
> There is a doctor (acupuncturist, OMD, nurse, phd) in Buena Park CA.
> She treats people with m ultiple sensitivities and has had good
> success. I went there a few times and my son had even better results
> than I did.
>
> Her name is Devi Nambudripad. The system she developed is NAET.
> Perhaps you've heard of it, if not, you might consider it.

List maintainer: Mike Devour