From: Nenah Sylver [mailto:ne...@bestweb.net]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 8:54 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS> microwaving

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Holmes" <ami...@starband.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 10:22 PM
Subject: RE: CS>

> Anyone who is still eating food irradiated in a MW has probably not read
> the
> work of Swiss Scientist Hans Hertel.
>
> Jim

There is an article about microwaving (an excerpt from my Rife Handbook) on
my website. Click on the Rife book cover at the upper left to find the
essay. I discuss Hans Hertel's research and story because it's so
incredible -- his government and the microwave oven industry tried to shut
him up. It didn't work ;-)

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
http://www.nenahsylver.com
* The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
* The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
* products and services for wellness