----- Original Message -----
From: "IAHF.COM" <j...@iahf.com>
To: <p...@zoomnet.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:56 PM
Subject: Will government experimentation cause an Avian Flu Epidemic?

> IAHF Webmaster: Breaking News, Whats New, What to Do, Genocide
>
> IAHF List: Please read the thought provoking article (below) by Jonathan
Campbell who has extrapolated from Horowitz recent article to ask some
questions and to examine aspects of this nightmarish situation that Horowitz
failed to explore.

> I share Jonathan's concerns and agree with his thoughts on what to do.
>
> Something ELSE to do: Please forward this article to your Congressman, and
demand to know how it makes sense for the government to contract two vaccine
manufacturers to test an avian flu vaccine on 450 people in Los Angeles CA,
Rochester NY and Baltimore MD given that some percentage of these test
subjects will GET AVIAN FLU from the vaccine and that they'll PASS IT ON to
more people and theres NO NATURAL IMMUNITY (!!!)

> If you want to CREATE A PANDEMIC where none would otherwise OCCURR and you
want to trigger martial law this is certainly one way to do this. QUESTION:
Does con-gress just intend to sit back and ALLOW our country to be DESTROYED
FROM WITHIN this way?

> If I lived in or near LA, Rochester, or Baltimore right now, I would
MOVE!! If you live in these cities, you must especially RAISE HELL about
this! Communicate with City Hall. Make an appointment with them. Show them
this article. Make an appointment with your Senators and Congressman's
office, and if no one listens: MOVE!! Also see this interview on this
subject with Congressman Ron Paul who also shares our concerns
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/121005slamsbush.htm

> Will government experimentation cause an Avian Flu Epidemic?
> by Jonathan Campbell
>

> Dr. Len Horowitz has recently expounded on the origins of epidemics and
their causes, in a wide-ranging article - Avian Flu Fright: Politically
Timed for Global "Iatrogenocide" - a copy of which I have placed on my
website at http://www.cqs.com/horowitz.htm since I cannot yet find it
published anywhere else. (In the article, Dr. Horowitz specifically gives
permission for anyone to do so to get the word out.)

> While I do not subscribe to everything Dr. Horowitz says in the article,
he has some profound observations about epidemics and their connection to
vaccines. And he reminds us: vaccines are based on existing virus cultures,
since they use "attenuated" or "inactivated" copies of the viruses to
supposedly invoke the human immune system to create antibodies.

> Now add to this information: a small percentage of people who are treated
with vaccines actually get the full-blown illness. This still happens with
all the vaccines for childhood illness, even with polio vaccine. Since Avian
Influenza supposedly kills more than 50% of its victims, and since there is
no natural immunity in the rest of the population, this is an extremely
serious matter. How would they prevent those unfortunate enough to get the
full-blown illness from spreading it to the mostly-unprotected population?

> After reading Dr. Horowitz's article, I remembered that there have been
recent press releases about experimental vaccines that are being prepared -
right now - for Avian Influenza, and federal authorities were concerned that
not enough will be available if there is an outbreak or epidemic. But
something doesn't make sense: other articles have stated that the Avian Flu
hasn't mutated yet to be able to spread from human to human easily. So how
are they creating a vaccine for a virus that doesn't exist yet? And how are
they testing such a vaccine, for a virus that supposedly kills more than 50%
of its victims?

> The answer was even more horrifying than the question: two U.S. companies
have been contracted to create and test Avian Flu vaccines on 450 voluntary
human subjects in three cities: Rochester, NY, Baltimore MD, and Los
Angeles, CA, using a culture of H5N1 Avian Flu isolated in China in 2004. In
this article published by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious
Diseases (NIAID), there is no mention of quarantine for the test subjects:
http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/mar2005/niaid-23.htm

> What does this mean? They are playing with fire. 450 people in three major
cities are being "vaccinated" with an "experimental" vaccine with a
supposedly "inactivated" virus that kills more than half of its victims if
it is fully active, and for which there is not yet any natural immunity. If
a minor error is made in the "inactivation" of the virus, many of those
volunteers could contract full-blown Avian Influenza. And, statistically,
even if no errors are made in vaccine creation, it is likely that at least
one of them will contract the illness and may spread it to others.

> Finally, even if the vaccine is "successful" and then used to vaccinate
thousands or even millions of people, a small percentage of people who are
vaccinated will likely become ill, and likely to spread the virus to others
who are not vaccinated. In other words, this experimentation is likely to
CAUSE AN EPIDEMIC.

> What to do?
>

> From the information above, it now seems likely that there WILL be an
Avian Flu epidemic this winter, either carried here from the Far East or
caused by vaccine experimentation. Please read and refer people to the Avian
Flu protection article at http://www.cqs.com/influenza.htm. Stock up on the
immune-boosting supplements suggested in the article. Tell people that it is
not necessary (or even advisable) to seek the vaccine or anti-viral drugs
currently being promoted by the government. Finally, if forced vaccinations
and quarantines come to pass, the suggested acute illness regimen in that
article can offset the toxic effects of the vaccine and likely protect
against contracting illness from it.