Sorry but not true.  For the truth go to:  (this came to me from a reply
on this email I forwarded)  I went to snopes.com and still came away
thinking there is some merit to the warning;   How do you read it?
connie

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/dioxins.htm or go to:
http://www.snopes.com/toxins/plastic.htm

> [...]

> chemicals causes cancer, especially breast cancer.
>
> Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of
> our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in
> them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.
>
> Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program
> Manager at Castle Hospital, was on a TV program to explain
> this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how
> bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating
> our food in the microwave using plastic
> containers. This applies to foods that contain
> fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat,
> and plastics releases dioxin into the
> food and ultimately into the cells of the body.
>
> Instead, he recommends using glass, Corning
> Ware or ceramic containers for heating food. You get
> the same results, only without the dioxin.
>
> So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and
> soups, etc., should be removed from the container and
> heated in something else. Paper isn't
> bad but you don't know what is in the paper.
> It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.
>
> He reminded us that a while ago some of the
> fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers
> to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.
>
> Also, he pointed out that Saran wrap is just as
> dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the
> microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes
> poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap
>
> and drip into the food.
>
> Cover food with a paper towel instead.
>
> This is an article I believe you should forward
> to your family and friends -- anyone who is
> important in your life!
>
> Blessings,
> Sylvia S. Ross EFT~CC
>
> Personal Cancer Coach~ Aurastar 2000 Counselor~J.E.T. Certified
> Kinesiology Testing~Reiki II~
> Author ~"Your Personal Healing Journey from a Diagnosis of Cancer of
> Cancer" with Emotional
> Freedom Techniques.
>
> NATURAL FORCES FOR HEALTH & WELLNESS
> www.naturalforcesforhealth.com
>
> EFT~CSG EFT-Cancer-Study/Support-Group
> eft-cancer-study-gr...@yahoo.groups.com
>
> Have you been diagnosed with cancer? Participate in our research
program
> survey and recieve a free copy of
> De-stressing a Cancer Diagnosis with EFT.
> www.naturalforcesforhealth.com/CANCERSURVEY.html - Thank You!
> For a free copy if you haven't been diagnosed :
> www.naturalforcesforhealth.com/survey-destress-eft.html

> Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude
> Children's Research Hospital.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/xDyn3B/lbOLAA/xGEGAA/OnSolB/TM";>Click
> Here!
> Thank you for contributing to Tap Into Heaven: Energy Therapy News!
>
> Moderator: Gwenn Bonnell
> gw...@tapintoheaven.com
> 954-370-1552
> website: www.TapIntoHeaven.com
>
> *To make it easier for all members, please use selective quoting:
delete