--- Begin Message ---
Subject: FW: CANCER NEWS FROM JOHN HOPKINS - FYI

You might have already received the following,

>From your friends, but still,I would like to share

It with you,

Subject: CANCER NEWS FROM JOHN HOPKINS

RE: Cancer News from John Hopkins
this was received from a nursing  supervisor at
Greenville Memorial Hospital. It was sent to their  staff.

Cancer News from Johns Hopkins:

1. No  plastic containers in micro.
2. No water bottles in freezer.
3.  No plastic wrap in microwave.

Johns Hopkins has recently sent  this out in its
newsletters. This information is being
circulated at  Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Dioxin
chemicals  causes cancer, especially breast cancer.

  Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of
our bodies. Don't  freeze your plastic bottles with water in
them as  this releases dioxins from the plastic.

  Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program
Manager at  Castle Hospital, was on a TV program to explain
this health  hazard. He talked about dioxins and how
bad they are for us.  He said that we should not be heating
our food in the  microwave using plastic
containers. This applies to foods that  contain
fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat,
and plastics releases dioxin into the
food and ultimately  into the cells of the body.

Instead, he recommends using glass,  Corning
Ware or ceramic containers for heating food. You get
the same results, only without the dioxin.

So such  things as TV dinners, instant ramen and
soups, etc., should  be removed from the container and
heated in something else.  Paper isn't
bad but you don't know what is in the paper.
It's  just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware,  etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the
fast  food restaurants moved away from the foam containers
to paper.  The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.

  Also, he pointed out that Saran wrap is just as
dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the
microwave. As the food  is nuked, the high heat causes
poisonous toxins to  actually melt out of the plastic wrap

and drip into the  food.

Cover food with a paper towel instead.

  This is an article I believe you should forward
to your family and  friends -- anyone who is
important in your life!

Blessings,
Sylvia S. Ross EFT~CC

Personal Cancer Coach~ Aurastar 2000 Counselor~J.E.T. Certified Kinesiology
Testing~Reiki II~
Author ~"Your Personal Healing Journey from a Diagnosis of Cancer of Cancer"
with Emotional
Freedom Techniques.

NATURAL FORCES FOR HEALTH & WELLNESS
www.naturalforcesforhealth.com

EFT~CSG  EFT-Cancer-Study/Support-Group
eft-cancer-study-gr...@yahoo.groups.com

Have you been diagnosed with cancer? Participate in our research program survey
and recieve a free copy of
De-stressing a Cancer Diagnosis with EFT.
www.naturalforcesforhealth.com/CANCERSURVEY.html - Thank You!
For a free copy if you haven't been diagnosed :
www.naturalforcesforhealth.com/survey-destress-eft.html

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital.
</FONT><A
HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/xDyn3B/lbOLAA/xGEGAA/OnSolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

Thank you for contributing to Tap Into Heaven: Energy Therapy News!

Moderator: Gwenn Bonnell
gw...@tapintoheaven.com
954-370-1552
website: www.TapIntoHeaven.com

*To make it easier for all members, please use selective quoting: delete all
unnecessary parts of the message you are replying to when posting to this list.
Include only what needs to be resent. Thank you!

**You may send, copy, or forward any message from this list as long as you
retain the entire message, including the moderator information and the contact
information of the author(s) of the message.

To SUBSCRIBE to the Tap Into Heaven: Energy Therapy News List, send an email to:
tapintoheaven-subscr...@yahoogroups.com.

To UNsubscribe from the Tap Into Heaven: Energy Therapy News List, send an
email to:
tapintoheaven-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com.

To see, manage, or modify your Yahoo! groups, please
visit http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups
Yahoo! Groups Links