Raine,
Do you have Laurie's Email address,as I want to compare her  experience to
mine
with cansema(black salve).  Today is my 15th day on cansema and  the eschar
sloughed off about midway.  I have about 10-12 indentations now,  one being
quite
noticable, but no pain or pus.  I'm at a quandary rather to  treat these
spots the 2nd
time to make sure, or to stop before I lose more nose.  Any  input would be
very wel-
come even though I'll be the "talk of the town" once I dab more  cansema on.
I will
keep it confidential if I Email Laurie.  Thanks, Pete
PS I received my "goo" from lizard  haven.