All right, I'm sufficiently chastized.  ;-)
Actually I've been using CS on my spots consistently, but so far they are looking pretty "scar-ry", though they have healed beautifully.
-Raine

Tel Tofflemire wrote:

*This is a CS site and your going to use pineapple? ((((((( GEE )))))))...???? What is wrong with CS ???* *I have had horse's heal with hardly any scars, with a piece of flesh torn out by a steel post when a Mt. Lyon chased a heard .* *I have before and after pictures. If your new to CS site, Let me tell you about my experience. CS can heal Epidermis tissue (top skin) with almost no scaring. I have cut my own finger with a sharp knife and squirted on CS several times a day and no scar.*
*Tel Tofflemire*
*Dewey, **AZ.*

Swap Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com <http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=1&r_by=rainelu...@yahoo.com>