Hi Pete,

If you don't see any evidence of remaining tumor, I personally would not reapply the salve. Let it heal up. You can always re-test after a while if the area still seems suspicious to you. Once my own skin is covered over, I'm thinking of rubbing pineapple on the sites to see if the enzymes will reduce scarring.

-Raine