sorry folks, forgot to give the url......... http://www.altcancer.com/cansema.htm

Acmeair wrote:

as of late, there is considerable interest in cansema salve, the different techniques and uses. i was a lucky one and made my first purchase of cansema from Alpha Omega Labs just prior to the fda shutting them down.

the alpha omega people have kept their websist open, although on an "information only" basis, but one can root around, studying, and get all sorts of good information on the use of bloodroot salves for the treatment of cancer.

also, here is the warning about this guy in montana, putting out lookalike products that are apparently not the real mccoy.

i've seen this stuff used on a close friend, and it was 15 days, start to finish, for the cancer to drop off.

jim