Hi Pete,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Unfortunately, I don't know who Laurie is to pass her email address on.
From my experience, if you still see white spots in the pink skin after the eschar detaches, it is a good idea to retreat while the sore is still open. I had some white goo left behind in one sore, but it thankfully fell out after a few days to leave only pink skin. I've heard it said that you may want to re-test treated spots yearly to ensure there's no futher growth.

I feel for you- treating your nose! That would invite a lot of attention!

I also got my "goo" from lizardhaven. It's good stuff! lol

Please keep us updated,
-Raine

panamp...@aol.com wrote:

Raine,
Do you have Laurie's Email address,as I want to compare her experience to mine
with cansema(black salve).  Today is my 15th day on cansema and the eschar
sloughed off about midway. I have about 10-12 indentations now, one being quite noticable, but no pain or pus. I'm at a quandary rather to treat these spots the 2nd time to make sure, or to stop before I lose more nose. Any input would be very wel- come even though I'll be the "talk of the town" once I dab more cansema on. I will
keep it confidential if I Email Laurie.  Thanks, Pete
PS I received my "goo" from lizard haven.
--
Swap Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com <http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=1&r_by=rainelu...@yahoo.com>