  From: Raine
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 1:00 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>CANSEMA Salve -- Pete

  Hi Pete,

  If you don't see any evidence of remaining tumor, I personally would not
reapply the salve. Let it heal up. You can always re-test after a while if the
area still seems suspicious to you.
  Once my own skin is covered over, I'm thinking of rubbing pineapple on the
sites to see if the enzymes will reduce scarring.

  -Raine

  panamp...@aol.com wrote:
          In a message dated 12/25/05 6:09:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,