At 05:31 PM 9/5/2006 -0400, you wrote:

> ### So, why worry about "sanitary"?
> This place is a SEA of germies...nuthin new about that.
> Park your car in the sun for an hour.    UV light, ozone and air kills
> almost all of em right fast.
> Ever hear how kids who eat dirt don't get nearly as many allergies later on?

Yeah, and I also know some have died from eating dirt laced with lead from
battery acid, and some bugs on that windshield may still have active
stingers in them, and some may just be nasssty-tasting!!

Btw, bird poop will eat the paint off your car, much less the surface of
your tongue.

## You might find yourself surprised at how many foods you eat will eat the paint off your car. Bird poop won't eat your tongue, it gets diluted by saliva and doesn't stay there for a week...but hey, my windshield stays cleaner that the rest of the car and I can "see" bird poop and bug splatters.

And as far as "more local" goes, unless you stay on  your own property all
the time, you will encounter other allergens, say, going to the library, or
the PTA meeting across town, or the City Council meeting, or to your local
polling place to vote.

## In your own yard, you are as local as the wind .

You do vote, right?

## Yup, Libertarian by philosophy, but cotton to the least of the two weevils at the bolls in practice . After dancing to the tune of "No choice here is a good one" and "Anyone who would want to lead should be disqualified" at the ballet box, I get a little lapel button that says "I voted"...pronounced "I Vetoed" [wink] I'd like to see leaders *drafted* from those who run 'from' office. The one who gets the furthest away wins a prison term in office. [Oh golly, let's just do this right so we can go home!]
 A dis-barred lawyer is one who escaped?
I heard somewhere that Russia had a "none of the above" box for vote counters to ignore.
ken [ode]

-----
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not;
unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not;
the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." ------ Calvin Coolidge
------
Mark S. Siepak

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>