At 05:23 AM 9/6/2006, you wrote:

You do vote, right?

## Yup, Libertarian by philosophy, but cotton to the least of the two weevils at the bolls in practice . After dancing to the tune of "No choice here is a good one" and "Anyone who would want to lead should be disqualified" at the ballet box, I get a little lapel button that says "I voted"...pronounced "I Vetoed" [wink] I'd like to see leaders *drafted* from those who run 'from' office. The one who gets the furthest away wins a prison term in office. [Oh golly, let's just do this right so we can go home!]
 A dis-barred lawyer is one who escaped?
I heard somewhere that Russia had a "none of the above" box for vote counters to ignore.
ken [ode]

I don't vote. I won't encourage any of 'em. Yea, I know the ol' saw, "then you
deserve what you get". I voted for quite a while. Nothing changed. I got
what I didn't want, good and hard.

Nevada has a 'none of the above' on their ballot. Trouble is if none of the above
wins, it don' make no never mind. Only a candidate can win. Why did they bother
to put it on the ballot then?  Just sniffing the wind, I guess.

Now, knowing how Mike despises the political on this list, I'll refrain.

He's right. Life is better without politics anyway. When has anyone ever seen
value there?

stuff