On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Gary Luca <garyluc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the link regarding FTP.  Do you know of any place where I can
> find detailed instructions on how precisely to configure sipX for whatever
> it needs in order for FTP to work for phone provisioning?  On the local
> network I use TFTP, which I don't mind because it is a secure network.  For
> the REMOTES i'd rather use FTP as it incorporates authentication.

you shouldn't have to do anything except open ports in your firewall
for ftp port range.  sipXecs installs and configures ftp server for
you complete w/default polycom ftp username and password.  So this is
not anymore secure than tftp, so best configure your firewall
appropriately based on source IPs i would imagine.  In fact, your
local polycom phones are probably already using FTP.

  /var/log/audit/audit.log