Just get a sip trunk. Realize. That adding a hardware gateway to connect to
an analog line Very much dumbs the system down as far as feature sets.

Pickford sample, caller id services on an analog line that has to ring twice
before the call can be sent to pbx. Also consider the on hook detection,
etc.

VoIP.ms

Helpdesk Contract Customers: http://support.myitdepartment.net

Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net