I'm either not communicating my settings clearly or I'm not understanding what I'm being told to do.

I have one and only one line assigned to the phone and I have lineKeys set to 2 and callsPerLineKey set to 1. I set the profiles and after the phone reboots, I verified that these are the setting which are on the phone.

Stiles