firmware 3.2.6.0314 and bootROM 4.2.2.0710

Stiles

On 04/12/2012 01:06 PM, Tony Graziano wrote:
you should also indicate what firmware version your phones are using.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Stiles Watson <wat...@datatek-net.com <mailto:wat...@datatek-net.com>> wrote:

    I'm either not communicating my settings clearly or I'm not
    understanding what I'm being told to do.

    I have one and only one line assigned to the phone and I have
    lineKeys set to 2 and callsPerLineKey set to 1. I set the profiles
    and after the phone reboots, I verified that these are the setting
    which are on the phone.

    Stiles