I'm not using any EFK features.

I removed the phone from the phone group, entered the settings into the phone and line directly, reset the phone to factory defaults (both local and device settings), generated a new profile, rebooted, downloaded the config, and ...

still the same result. The second call goes straight to v-mail.

Stiles